"Design of Laboratory and Bench scale process
plants is not really an easy task..., unless you work with PID
Eng&Tech. R&D in Chemical Processes
relies strongly on having excellent instrumentation and control
systems, like those provided by them"
Dr. David Serrano, Director, Energy Institute
"We at NUCAT are very satisfied with the
Microactivity reactor from PID Eng&Tech. Since the first
contact everyone was very helpful and cordial and, above all, very fast
in their responses and eager to provide us with the best solution for
the problem we had.
When the unit arrived it performed up to expectations and according to what was asked. Some people in the lab were concerned about technical assistance because at that time there was no representative in Brazil. When the first technical problem occurred the solution was provided by a simple exchange of e-mails, showing how committed the company is in order to have a satisfied costumer.
At this time, I am really forward to buy two more units from this very professional and fantastic company"
Dr. Victor Teixeira da Silva, NUCAT /COPPE, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
Eng&Tech is a fascinating company. It is like a dream come true
for the applied researcher, enabling him to overcome many of the
challenges related to the development of sophisticated experimental
equipment in the area of Chemical Engineering. Since
the creation of PID Eng&Tech we have commissioned a number of
original experimental devices designed for solid fuel gasification, CO2
capture by solid sorbents and others reactors or pilot plants. We are
confident that our fruitful collaboration will continue in the
Dr. José J. Pis, Carbon National Institute, CSIC
"It is a real pleasure to give you some good and very positive
feedbacks concerning the use of the PID Eng&Tech Microactivity
reactor. During the experiments and catalytic reactions
we carried out with the Microactivity-Reference reactor, we could
observe a totally satisfactory functioning and could appreciate the
high friendliness of its use; we could therefore obtain nice and
reliable results in our various studies. We are quite satisfied.
Dr. Jean Thivolle-Cazat, National Center of Scientific Research, SOMC, France.
"It is a great pleasure for me to be given this opportunity to say a few things about PID Eng&Tech. I have been closely cooperating with PID Eng&Tech and in particular with its director Dr. Jose Prieto, for the last eight years. I have to stress out from the beginning that it has been eight years of a fruitful and flawless cooperation.
I have purchased from PID five different units so far and I am completely satisfied by their quality, durability and their overall performance. Based on my experience, I can assure that PID Eng&Tech is able to offer a multi-level support which starts with specialized equipment design and reaches out to maintenance and after-sale support. During these years of cooperation I have experienced only purely professional treatment by the company at the following levels:
- Equipment Design: The experts of PID have helped me and my group with the designing of sophisticated and complex equipment, which is used for advanced scientific experiments, by providing valuable information and practical solutions to all the problems that came in our way.
- Training: The training programs given by PID consist an adequate way of understanding the operation and maintenance of their products. It is worthwhile to notice that all training programs are carried out on same unit to be purchased, something which is very helpful for the end users of the unit.
- Installation: All the units that I have purchased so far have arrived at my laboratory in a perfect state and almost ready for use. Installation requires only the necessary connections to the gasses and/or liquid supplies... and the unit is ready for use.
- Maintenance: After attending the training program at PID, maintenance becomes very easy by all means.
- After-sale Support: The after-sale support at PID Eng&Tech is probably the best, most professional kind of support that I have experienced so far in my career. The people at PID Eng&Tech have helped me and my group numerous times with any modifications, adjustments and changes that we need to make in our equipments. They always answer promptly and they always deliver within reasonable time. They are fast and effective.
Finally, I would like to thank the director and all the personnel of PID for their valuable cooperation so far and assure that our cooperation will continue to exist for many years".
Prof. Costas N. Costa, Deputy Coordinator, Cyprus University of Technology
"The best of PID Eng&Tech is that they
listen to your technical requirements and offer a personalized solution
quickly by adapting their standard processes. They are
able to discern between your scientific and technical problems, they
can offer you solutions!"
Dr. Mario Montes, Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea
"We are getting
excellent performance with Microactivity reactors and pilot plants from
Prof. Fierro, Catalysis and Petroleochemestry Institute
recommend PID Eng&Tech. Their Microactivity reactor is quite
impressive, and I am planning to buy another unit from
the same company".
Prof. Saeed M. Al-Zahrani, Chemical Engineer Department King Saudi University